Our in-house rehabilitation department offers physical and occupational therapy, as well as speech and language pathology to our residents. Our resident and family-centered treatment is tailored to meet each individual’s specific needs. We provide a comprehensive complement of the latest rehabilitation techniques, including:
- Transcutaneous electrical and neuromuscular stimulation for strengthening contracture and pain management;
- Therapeutic ultrasound for pain and contracture management;
- Omnicycle biofeedback for neuromuscular re-education;
- Endurance, balance and strength training;
- Energy conservation techniques for increased endurance;
- A variety of objective measurement assessments to calculate functional outcomes; and
- Maximization of independence in daily routine tasks, including self-care and household management.
If you’re interested in learning more about The Guardian Center, our admission process, have any questions, or would like to schedule a tour of our Brockton, MA facility, we invite you to contact us by sending an email through our secure contact form.